Commercial Billing and Service Guidelines
DEPOSIT OF ONE MONTHS SERVICE IS REQUIRED
A deposit is required for each bin. The amount of the required deposit varies according to the level of service. Deposit is refundable when account is closed. We accept company check, personal check, money order, credit card (VISA,
MasterCard & Discover) or cash (no third-party checks).
- Container should be out and available for pickup by 4:00am the day of pickup.
- Please do not block container in with parked vehicles or leave the container behind a locked gate.
- If for any reason the garbage, recyclables or organics container is not picked up on the regularly scheduled day, please call our office no later than 7:00am the next day so we can return to service the container.
- DO NOT DISPOSE OF HAZARDOUS WASTE IN CONTAINER.
- E-waste, mattresses and appliances are prohibited. If these items are found in our boxes or bins you will be charged an extra fee.
- Do not place wooden pallets in containers.
- We will not pick up any material that is not in the appropriate container.
- No more than 400 pounds in one-yard containers.
- Service cancellations or modifications must be made in writing either by mail, fax, email or in person. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted. Cancellations will not be made retroactively. It is the customer’s responsibility to end services with Livermore Sanitation, Inc. and all services are due and payable until proper paperwork is submitted.
If you have any questions regarding the service, please call our office Monday through Friday 7:00a.m to 5:00p.m at (925) 449-7300.