Debris Box Billing and Service Guidelines
- All debris box customers will be required to pay a pre-payment per box per pull. The pre-payment is $500.00, $1000.00, $1,500.00, or $2,000.00 per box per pull. Total service fees may exceed the amount of prepayment.
- Billing includes: A Placement Fee, Per Pull Charge and Tonnage Charge for each pick up or attempt to pick up. If the container is not picked up within seven days, a demurrage charge will be applied each day until service is scheduled. (Fees are outlined in the Rates section).
- The pickup and tonnage fees are taken out of the pre-payment. If there is a balance owed, LSI will invoice you at the end of the billing cycle. If a refund is due, a check will be sent within 30 days of last day of the billing cycle.
- You may pay by company check, personal check, money order, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, & Discover) or cash (no third- party checks). This is required for each box depending upon amount of service.
- Delivery and/or service times cannot be guaranteed.
- We can no longer accept stable waste in our boxes or bins.
- E-waste, mattresses and appliances are prohibited. If these items are found, you will be charged an extra fee. If mattresses or box springs are found in the load at the landfill, they will incur an extra “hard-to-handle” fee payable by the customer (up to $465).
- Please call our office 2-business days before you need a delivery or pickup of the debris box. Don’t forget to include if the box is to be picked up with no return.
- Please remember NO HAZARDOUS WASTE IN BOX.
- Treated wood waste (wood that has been treated with chemical preservatives) is considered HAZARDOUS WASTE and is not accepted.
- Loads characterized as contaminated (garbage in organics, or garbage in recyclables for example) by the processing facility shall be charged at loose garbage rates.
- Contaminated organics and recyclables loads will not be returned to customer for correction. Loads are dumped at the landfill. Customer is not notified but charged accordingly.
If you have any questions regarding the service, please call our office Monday through Friday 7:00a.m to 5:00p.m at (925) 449-7300.