Handy Hauler Billing and Service Guidelines
- The pre-payment is the total amount due for delivery and removal on the 7th day. If customer reschedules removal past 7th day a demurrage fee will be assessed and charged to customer’s account.
- If the customer would like the container returned empty after service, a pre-payment is required each time.
- Livermore Sanitation, Inc. will schedule the delivery of your Handy Hauler on the requested date and will then schedule removal of the container seven (7) days later. • Customer may call to reschedule the removal of the container to a later date, but a demurrage charge of $32.45/day will be applied each day until service is scheduled.
- Pre-payment will be applied to handy hauler charges. Any balance due at the end of the billing cycle for additional charges incurred due to demurrage will be added to the next invoice.
- You may pay by company check, personal check, money order, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, & Discover), or cash (no third- party checks).
- PLEASE REMEMBER: NO HAZARDOUS WASTE, AUTOMOTIVE PARTS OR TIRES, MATTRESSES OR BOX SPRINGS, DIRT, ROCK, BRICK, CEMENT, OR STUCCO IN BOX. DO NOT OVERLOAD. DO NOT FILL BOX ABOVE WATER LINE. CONTAINERS MUST REMAIN ON THE STREET.
- If mattresses or box springs are found in the load at the landfill, they will incur an extra “hard-to-handle” fee payable by the customer (up to $465).
- Treated wood waste (wood that has been treated with chemical preservatives) is considered HAZARDOUS WASTE and is not accepted.
If you have any questions regarding the service, please call our office Monday through Friday 7:00a.m to 5:00p.m at (925) 449-7300.