We are currently experiencing a much higher call volume than usual due to our recent billing conversion. We truly appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience during this transition period.
Who is WCI?
- Waste Connections US, Inc. (WCI/Waste Connections). Waste Connections recently acquired Livermore Sanitation, Inc. (LSI). We will continue to be known as, and operate as, Livermore Sanitation, Inc. To learn more about Waste Connections please visit our website, About Us | Sustainable Solutions for a Changing World – Waste Connections
Why is there a proration on my billing statement?
- As of May 1st, we converted to a new billing system which caused some customer’s billing cycle to change. Transitioning to the new billing cycle required some accounts to “catch up” on the month(s) not billed on the old system prior to the change. This is why you may be seeing a prorated amount on your invoice.
Will my statement change back to a 3-month billing cycle?
- Yes, after this current billing cycle single family customers will return to the 3-month billing cycle. Some customers may have a new bill cycle (example; your previous bill cycle was April-May-June, and now it may be May-June-July).
Why are there 2 different mailing addresses to submit my payment to?
- If you choose to print your invoice from the website, you will mail payment to our address in Livermore, 7000 National Dr., which is printed on that invoice. If you wait until you receive your invoice in the mail, you will mail payment to the Pasadena, CA address which is printed on that invoice.
Why can’t customer service set up my auto pay over the phone for me?
- With our new system, you must go online and set up your own portal at: https://myaccount.wcicustomer.com/#/district/4026. We can assist you over the phone by walking you through the process and answering questions, but for security purposes, the bill payer must set up their own online account.
Can I still come in person to your office on 7000 National Dr. to pay my bill?
- Yes. We are open Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Can I still make onetime payments over the phone?
- Yes. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Click on one of these quick links to:
- Review holiday collection info.
- See what belongs in your Recyclables and Organics.
- Order a debris box for your construction, demolition, or landscaping project.
- Learn about upcoming community events.
- Tap into our resources for teachers.