- December 2017: Holiday Leftovers Belong in Your Green Organics Cart or Bin, Earth-Friendly Holiday Tips, Food Waste Prevention Tips, Recycling Reminders, Holiday Tree Collection Schedule, Holiday Service Schedule.
- September 2017: Environmentally Responsible Packaging, Service Tips, Mandatory Recycling, Holiday Service Reminder, Are Reusables Right For You?, Close the Loop!
- June 2017: Reusable Bag Ordinance, Takeout Containers, Skip the Straw, Smart Kitchen Initiative, Mandatory Recycling Compliance Assistance and more!
- March 2017: Recycling is Mandatory, Tips for Program Success, Assistance Available on the Web, Holiday Service Schedule, Dispose of Hazardous Waste Responsibly
- November 2016: Mandatory Organics Recycling Ordinance & Thanksgiving Holiday Service Schedule
- September 2016: (Are Reusables Right for You?, Mandatory Recycling Ordinance, Service Tips,
Holiday Schedule and more!)
- June 2016 Newsletter: (Why Recycle?, Grants Available, Quantity Quotes, Service Reminders, and more)
- March 2016 Newsletter: (Mandatory Recyclables & Organics Compliance, Where to Find Compliance Assistance, Free Collection Containers, Hazardous Waste Disposal, and more)
- December 2015 Newsletter: (Holiday Leftovers Belong in the Organics, Green Business Program, Christmas Tree Drop-Off, Holiday Schedule, Service Reminders, and more)
- September 2015 Newsletter: (Sustainable Purchasing, Holiday Schedule, Service Tips, and more)
- June 2015 Newsletter: (Grants Available, Skip the Straw, Service Reminders, and more)
- March 2015 Newsletter: (5 Ways to Continue Program Success, Recyclables & Organics Assistance, Free Collection Containers, Hazardous Waste Disposal, and more)
- December 2014 Newsletter (Holiday Leftovers Belong in the Organics, Christmas Tree Drop-Off, Holiday Schedule, Service Reminders, and more)
- September 2014 Newsletter (Sustainable Purchasing, Free Assistance with Mandatory Recycling, Service Reminders, and more)
- June 2014 Newsletter (Mandatory Recycling, Recycling Recognition, Junk Mail Reduction, and more)
- March 2014 Newsletter (Green Business Program, StopWaste Efficiency Awards, Farmers’ Markets, Cleaning Reusable Bags, and more)