Publications & Resources
The following outreach materials were designed to help tenants and managers of Multi-Family complexes to make the most of available programs and services.
Contact us to request hard copies.
- Multi-Family Holiday Tree Collection Flyer
- Move-In Guide
- Move-Out Guide
- Service Guide for Multi-Family Complexes
- Multi-Family Program Reminders
- Multi-Family Kitchen Pail Instructions — For Spanish copy, click here.
If you are interested in food scrap pails for your complex, please have your complex owner/manager contact the City of Livermore at 925-960-8004 for more information.
- Multi-Family Clean Up Program Info— please contact us for assistance.
- What Belongs in the Garbage?
- What Belongs in the Recyclables?
- What Belongs in the Organics?
- Reduce & Reuse, Before you Recycle!
Billing Inserts and Postcards
- May 2018: Reduce Unwanted Mail and Free Recycling Tote Bags
- December 2017: Holiday Leftovers Belong in Your Green Organics Cart or Bin, Earth-Friendly Holiday Tips, Food Waste Prevention Tips, Recycling Reminders, Holiday Tree Collection Schedule, Holiday Service Schedule.
- August 2017: Mandatory Recycling Ordinance and Multi-Family Clean Up Service
May 2017 : Free Recyclables Tote Bags and Reduce Junk Mail
April 2017: Make a Binny Postcard
- February 2017: Mandatory Recycling Ordinance & Help with Compliance
- November 2016: Proper Handling for FOG
- November 2016: Recycling and Composting for MFD Buildings and Thanksgiving Holiday Service Schedule
- August 2016: Mandatory Organics Recycling Ordinance & Clean Up Service
- May 2016: Free Recyclables Tote Bags and Hazardous Waste Disposal
- February 2016: Mandatory Recycling Rules & Assistance
- December 2015: Christmas Tree Drop-Off Information
- November 2015: Holiday Collection & Invitation to Facebook
- August 2015: Recycling Conserves Water
- May 2015: Free Recyclables Tote Bags and Reducing Junk Mail
General Waste Reduction, Reuse & Recycling Information
- Livermore Public Works
- General Waste Reduction, Reuse & Recycling Information
- Environmental Protection Agency
Donation / Reuse
- Clothing & Household Items: Salvation Army, & East Bay Goodwill, & St. Vincent de Paul
- Miscellaneous Items
Gardening & Composting
Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) / Electronic Waste