Publications & Resources
The following outreach materials were designed to help tenants and managers of Multi-Family complexes to make the most of available programs and services.
Contact us to request hard copies.
- Multi-Family Holiday Tree Collection Flyer
- Move-In Guide
- Move-Out Guide
- Service Guide for Multi-Family Complexes
- Multi-Family Program Reminders
- Multi-Family Kitchen Pail Instructions — For Spanish copy, click here.
If you are interested in food scrap pails for your complex, please have your complex owner/manager contact the City of Livermore at 925-960-8004 for more information.
- Multi-Family Clean Up Program Info— please contact us for assistance.
- What Belongs in the Garbage?
- What Belongs in the Recyclables?
- What Belongs in the Organics?
- Keep the Recyclable Stream Clean! Reduce & Reuse, Before you Recycle!
Billing Inserts and Postcards
- 2019 Holiday Tree Collection
- December 2018: Think Green This Holiday Season, Food Scraps Belong in the Green Bin, Recycling Reminder, Holiday Service Schedule, Holiday Tree Collection Info
- November 2018: Recycling and Composting at Your Multi-Family Building and Holiday Service Schedule
- August 2018: Organics Recycling is Required and Multi-Family Clean Up Service
- May 2018: Reduce Unwanted Mail and Free Recycling Tote Bags
- February 2018: Do Not Merge. Separate Your Trash. Assistance is Available!
General Waste Reduction, Reuse & Recycling Information
- Livermore Public Works
- General Waste Reduction, Reuse & Recycling Information
- Environmental Protection Agency
Donation / Reuse
- Clothing & Household Items: Salvation Army, & East Bay Goodwill, & St. Vincent de Paul
- Miscellaneous Items
Gardening & Composting
Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) / Electronic Waste
- Free HHW drop-off facility for Alameda County residents
- Find a certified e-waste recycler
- Asbestos Safety and Information